Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful...

I was excited to write about this...It is something I could go on about for hours, maybe even days. I am thankful for so many things. One thing that I am very thankful for is my family, as I think most are. I could be all literal and be thankful for them because "without them I would not be here", but I am mostly thankful for them for all that they provide me: a house, food, love, care, other needs, and wants. I do not know what I would do without my family. I am thankful for all of my relatives as well, including both of my 90 year old Grandmas who are still going strong. I am so lucky to have them both be here and be in such great health. I am thankful for my boyfriend Cameron as well because he has brought so much happiness to my life over the past year. I really do not know what it would be like without him. I am thankful for an education and teachers who respect and teach me what I need to suceed. Also, I am thankful for having such great friends who I can relax with. I am thankful that I have the ability to dance as well, because dance is my life. Like I said, I could keep going on and on..but I think I will stop here. All in all, this is a great time of year to really appreciate and be thankful for what you have, and thats exactly what I plan on doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment