Thursday, September 10, 2009

My first...

This is my first blog I have ever done. I never thought I would actually start blogging, especially today after all the trouble I had with my account and computer! I think it is exciting and interesting that we are able to do this as a class. It should be convenient once we all get the hang of it. At first, I thought being able to choose your own topic would be a lot easier and more fun. However, now that I actually have to do that I've realized it's not as easy as I had once thought.
Anyway, now that the year has started I have to get into my normal school routine and begin to focus more. I am excited to start the year. I am very glad I got into AP Comp, as I know the waiting list is suppose to be really long. I enjoy writing though so this class should be fun and entertaining. I feel like I am a pretty creative person, so hopefully it will begin to show through in my writing! Thanks for listening! I am super excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment